Risk Management Services
Need a forward-thinking risk management partner who understands your industry?
Cornell Insurance can help. With decades of experience, we understand the unique exposures you face.
Risk management isn’t about insuring against every exposure. It’s about making well-informed, calculated decisions about which risks you can afford to take, which risks you can transfer (often through contractual tools), which risks you can prevent, and which risks warrant insurance.
We can help you intelligently navigate these decisions and we can provide a full suite of risk management services and claim mitigation tools and strategies to help you minimize the chance of losses occurring. Our goal is to help you improve workplace safety and manage risks before they adversely impact your bottom line.
Risk management services include:
- Behavior-based safety assessment
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Crisis management preparation
- Cyber liability and patient privacy tools
- Environmental compliance
- Employment practices handbooks and forms
- Ergonomics assessments
- Fleet safety management
- Industrial hygiene training
Claims management tools include:
- Online claims tracking system
- Claims audits, data analysis and reviews
- Disability management program design
- Early return-to-work assistance
- Litigation management
- Medical case management program design
- Reserve analysis
- Subrogation/Second Injury Fund recoveries